Spring has officially sprung, and with it comes one of the most festive holidays of the year - Easter! If you're in search of some creative inspiration to add a touch of holiday cheer to your home, look no further. We've gathered three simple yet stunning DIY decorations that will have your guests hopping with joy. From colorful egg garlands to charming bunny wreaths, these ideas are sure to bring some springtime magic to any room. So grab your crafting supplies and get ready for a fun-filled afternoon of DIY Easter decor!
DIY Easter Egg Wreath
Looking for a festive and easy DIY Easter decoration? Look no further than this Easter egg wreath! This wreath is simple to make and only requires a few supplies. Plus, it's a great way to use up those extra plastic eggs you have lying around from last year.
To make your own Easter egg wreath, you'll need:
-24 plastic eggs
-1/2 yard of ribbon
-Hot glue gun & glue sticks
-Wreath form (foam or wire)
First, start by hot gluing the eggs together in pairs. Make sure that the flat sides of the eggs are facing outwards. Once all the eggs are glued together, tie a piece of ribbon around the center of each egg pair. This will help secure them to the wreath form later on.
Next, cut two pieces of ribbon, each about 18 inches long. These will be used to hang the wreath. Hot glue one end of each piece of ribbon to the back of the wreath form. Then, begin wrapping the remaining length of ribbon around the circumference of the wreath form, covering up the raw edges of foam or wire. Continue wrapping until you reach the other side, then hot glue the end in place. Finally, take your egg pairs and begin attaching them to the wrapped ribbon, securing with hot glue as needed. Arrange them evenly around the wreath until you're happy with how it looks. And
DIY Easter Bunny Garland
Looking for a fun and festive way to decorate your home for Easter? Why not try your hand at making a DIY Easter bunny garland? This easy craft project is perfect for both kids and adults, and is sure to add a touch of whimsy to any space.
To make your own DIY Easter bunny garland, you will need:
-A length of ribbon or string
-A selection of small plastic or wooden bunnies (available at most craft stores)
-Pipe cleaners in assorted colors
-Glue or tape
1. Begin by tying a length of ribbon or string around one end of the first bunny. Then, thread the other end of the ribbon through the second bunny, and tie it in place. Repeat this process until all of the bunnies are strung together.
2. Next, use pipe cleaners to create colorful bows for each bunny. Simply wrap the pipe cleaner around the bunny's neck, and secure in place with glue or tape. Repeat for all bunnies.
3. Hang your garland in a prominent spot, and enjoy!
Easter Table Centerpiece Ideas
Easter is a time to celebrate new beginnings, and what better way to do that than with some beautiful DIY decorations? Here are three easy Easter table centerpiece ideas that will spruce up your home for the holiday:
1. For a simple yet elegant centerpiece, fill a vase with fresh spring flowers. Add some Easter eggs for a pop of color, and you’re done!
2. Get crafty with paper and create a colorful garland to drape across your table. This is a great activity to do with kids!
3. Fill mason jars with Easter candy and tie on a ribbon for an adorable (and delicious!) decoration.
We know how busy you are and sometimes creating DYI is impossible, due to lack of time. Hence, we would like to give you some time back! Leave your home cleaning with us. Handy Heroes is a well-reputed home cleaning company in Stockholm and we provide Apartment Cleaning Services, Home Cleaning Services, as well as thorough Spring Cleaning and Deep Cleaning Services. Looking forward to serve you, while you unlock your creativity potential.